Plan.Journal.Play Workshop - Creating an Altered Moleskine Planner
Transform a Moleskine planner into a 3 in 1 calendar/diary/art journal ready to hold your appointments, dreams and art musings.
Join Lorraine Bell as she demonstrates how to incorporate watercolor paper, ephemera and washi tape into a personalized planner that you can add to each week growing it chunkier and more artsy throughout the year.
Next she will show you with step-by-step video instructions how to paint your cover in a mixed media style to make it uniquely yours.
This workshop includes:
•How to set up your planner
•How to add your monthly tabs
•Painting your cover using acrylic paint, papers, doodling and stencils.
•Four (4) full color beautifully hand painted planner sized art pieces (downloads)*
•Four (4) black & white whimsical doodle journal art pieces including banners and word art (downloads)*
*these art pieces are downloads only, no physical product will be mailed to you.
Open Registration - Take the workshop anytime! There is no close date!
This class is self-paced and all materials are available to you. Join in when you want and finish on your schedule!
A private site has been set up for all class attendees. Videos are not available for download.
Please note: Once payment has been received and processed, registrants will have immediate access to all workshop videos.
The tuition is non-refundable once access has been given to registrants.
Supplies for Assembling Planner:
• Moleskine Soft-Cover 2014 Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner (5” x 8 ¼”)
• Assorted rolls of Washi/masking/scotch tape (15mm size works best)
• Scrap paper for punching Tabs
• Rubber or Clear Stamps with Months or Stickers with Month (small enough to fit on tabs)
• Metal Paper Edger (7gypsies) – discontinued but I found mine on Ebay
• Paper Doilies, envelopes, little bags and assorted ephemera.
• X-Acto Blade
Supplies for Painting Planner:
• Masking or Artist Tape (1” width)
• White Gesso (inexpensive is fine)
• Assorted stencils
• Baby wipes
• Assorted script or background clear stamps
• Assorted old papers for collaging
• Clear gel medium (Liquitex or Claudine Hellmuth)
• Permanent Doodling Pen of your choice
• Inexpensive Paint Brushes
• Deli or Butcher Paper
It is the responsibility of the student to provide supplies. Supplies are not included with this workshop.