How do I Register for the Plan.Journal.Play Workshop?
Please read these directions BEFORE registering to make it a smooth process.
1. Click "Take Me to the Purchase Page" first.
2. If you have a NING account, log-in. If you do not have a NING account, create one. It is FREE. Please write down your log-in information as I do not have access to your password. If you are registering for the first time, your membership has to be MANUALLY approved. Please be patient with this process.
3. Once you are logged in, you will be able to register for the workshop. Please click the workshop page icon to be taken to my class. Here it is again Plan.Journal.Play and then look to the upper right corner for the +Join button.
4. After clicking the +Join button for the workshop, a window will open so you can make payment. Please read the information carefully before paying because there are no refunds. Please read all the information about this workshop HERE before you sign-up to make sure it is the workshop for you.
5. Once you have paid for your workshop you will now "see" all the class information.
If you do not see the class videos and links, etc. please refresh your page. You can always find your workshop by clicking on the "workshops" tab in the menu bar and scrolling until you see it. Click and it will take you to the workshop page.
6. Please direct all your question to me within the NING Workshop site. You can do this via the comments section on each page of the workshop (this is good so everyone can see responses) or via the e-mail function of the site. See below:
7. Having trouble? Start with the directions on the Troubleshooting Page. See link in top menu bar.